HOW TO INSTALL A VENDING MACHINE
The installation of vending machines depends on the type of vending machine and their features ( example: hydraulic tank connection or mains connection).
Hereby to provide a general overview of the steps involved during vending machine installation.
VENDING MACHINE VS HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCE.
The first thing to keep in mind when you install a vending machine is that it needs continuous maintenance and care.
For this reason, both the installation and the maintenance must be done by a qualified technician who foresees the occurrence of certain problems and/or intervenes promptly to fix them.
In addition, we must consider a fundamental aspect that is ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of which we told you about in a previous post.
HOW DOES THE INSTALLATION OF A VENDING MACHINE TAKE PLACE?
Installing a vending machine is not just a matter of "plugging it in and turning on the button," but must take in consideration some general steps, such us:
- Site choice: it determines the best location to install the vending machine considering accessibility, availability of electricity, security of the site, and the target audience.
- Verification of licenses: before proceeding with the installation, it is necessary that the relevant authorities have issued all possible permits.
- Purchasing the vending machine: choose the vending machine you wish to install. Ask your supplier the model that can meet with all your needs and the products you want to supply.
- Site arrangement: before installing the vending machine, make sure the site is properly arranged. This may include cleaning the area, preparing electrical connections, and installing any necessary supports and/or bases, such as base cabinet for table top models.
- Installation of electrical connections: make sure you have an adequate power source at the installation site. You will need to connect the vending machine to an electrical output or install an appropriate power line.
- Installation of the vending machine: place the vending machine in the arranged site. Make sure it is level and stable. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to install your vending machine.
- Connectivity and configuration: if the vending machine requires an internet connection or to a payment system, make sure it is properly connected and configured.This may require the installation of modems, card readers, or other devices.
- Procurement and replenishment: once installed, be sure to refill the vending machine with the appropriate products. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for filling and maintaining the machine.
- Testing and maintenance: before opening the vending machine to the public, conduct testing to make sure it is working properly. Also, schedule regular maintenance to ensure that the machine functions properly over time.
This is only a general overview and that specific installation may depend on the model and manufacturer of the vending machine you have chosen.
In any case, it is always advisable to follow the instructions provided by the machine manufacturer and consult a trained technician for installation.